Twilight~~ Edward Cullen: fantasy and obsesion
^^^^livern^^^^
Stephenie Meyer is the author to the world renowned series, Twilight, and most importantly the creator of Edward Cullen!!! <3<3
For those of you who are not familiar with Edward Cullen, here's a summary. Edward Cullen is a hot vampire who falls in love with this incredibly stupid girl name Bella Swan. (read my next post to understand why i hate her so much) He goes all out to protect her and is willing to sacrifice his life for her. (Guys out there should learn a thing or two from him) Edward Cullen is smart, sexy, musical, protective, and ever thing a girl would look for in a man. He's perfect, but now I'm worried that he might be a little too perfect. The problem now is when ever I meet a some what charming guy some part inside of me will say, "yeah he's cute, smart and fills your criteria but he's not Edward Cullen perfect." -.-Sometimes I feel like banging my head against the wall.
peace out!!!
^^^^livern^^^^
^^^^livern^^^^


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home