Methodist College Treasure Hunt!!
^^^^livern^^^^
Today was the Methodist College Treasure Hunt!! Basically the point of the game is to go around famous landmarks in Kuala Lumpur, like Times Square and KLCC and places to find answers for the questions given.
Since I have no sense of direction, and no active brain cells to speak off, I think its safe to say that I was the weak link in my team. Jayson did almost all the work, especially in KLCC. Jayson and I decided to pakat with Mac, and Vetton so that it will be easier to find the answers. (smart right? no la actually a lot of people also did that)
I was totally lost throughout KL Sentral and KLCC, in other words i was absolutely useless. But i think I managed to redeem myself in Times Square and Lot 10. I go to Lot 10 almost every week so I know it pretty well, and who knows Times Square better than an Imbi student? (my primary school was SJK (C) Jln Imbi, which was just right opposite Time Square, and we Imbi students pride ourselves in knowing Time Square like the back of our hands.)
We reached the finishing line (which was at the Methodist College) on 12:52:30, just ten minutes before the time line. =)
I was planning to catch a movie with Jayson and Jian Yi today after the treasure hunt but Jian Yi had to go to Ipoh. T.T So Jayson met up with some of his friends and we followed them to Times Square. I felt like such a baby, everyone was older and at least one head taller than me. =.=
They wanted to watch the 3.20pm, Hellboy II show, but i had to meet my mum at Lot 10 by 5 and Jayson had to leave by then too. In the end, we ended up spending our whole day in the arcade. =.=
By 4.30, we thought it would be a good idea to leave. In an effort to save money, Jayson thought it would be a great idea to walk to Lot 10 instead of taking the monorail. Not that it was a long walk or anything but as the lazy person I am, I just got lazy. Plus, I was already exhausted from the Treasure Hunt... I was going to protest but my thin purse made me keep my mouth shut. =.=
All in all, today was a fun day. (Despite my aching muscles.) Crap, i wish i took some photos...
Ciao for now!!!
peace out!!
^^^^livern^^^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home