Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My obsessions....

^^^livern^^^

That's right. Since nothing interesting at all has happened to me this week I'm gonna post about my recent obsessions. :)

Recent food obsession:
1. Vanilla ice cream!! Ever since my cousin told me that pure vanilla is made from orchid pollen i fell in love with it, because in case you didn't know, it takes 7-8 years for an orchid to bloom. :)


2. Cotton Candy!! I used to hate it but since the LEO club had that candy sale I fell in love with it.

Recent online obsession:
1. Blogging!! lol :)


Recent artist obsession:
1. David Archuleta!! Isn't he the cutest?

2. David Cook!! He's so awesome!! (but honestly i was an Archuleta fan. sorry!!)


Recent hobby obsession:
1. Playing piano!! I dunno why... you couldn't pay me enough to make me practice a few months ago, now I won't stop for dinner. =.=


Recent celebrity obsession:
1. Orlando Bloom!! Well, i was always an Orlando fan, who can deny how hawt he is??
2. Heath Ledger!! I know he's dead alright? I blogged about it. But he's a terrific actor! I don't overlook success.
3. Johnny Depp!! Absolutely love him!!! He's so terrific in the Pirates of the Caribbean!!

Recent book obsession: 1. Twilight saga!! Speaking of Twilight, the fourth book is coming out this Saturday!! I'll be sure to get it ASAP!!


2. Avalon High!! I'm always a Meg Cabot fan!! plus i think this book is way better than her Princess Diaries series.
Recent TV show obsession:
1. Private Practice!! The story line is really good, put it on your must-watch list!!


Recent accessory obsession:
1. EARINGS!!! wanna see my collection?

And thats only half of it!

Finally... my recent fantasy is... your guessed it EDWARD CULLEN!!! :) typical me... Oh well! who can argue with perfection?

peace out!!
^^^^livern^^^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home