Happy feat === so CUTE~~
Today we watched "The making of Happy Feet" for English. I was hoping we were going to watch the movie though, but of course we didn't.
Funny quote's from the movie:
(mumbo screeches, trying to sing)
penguin 1: what's he doing?
penguin 2: I think he's singing...
penguin 1: Oh, I heard an animal do that once, but they turned it over and he was dead.
LOL!!
Sea lion: I'll be back... I know where you live.
Penguin 1: It's called land, rubber butt.
ROTFL!!
Penguins: jump together ready 1... 2... 3...
(Penguins jump, except one)
Penguin 1: Okay i can do this i just have to trick myself. (Points at the sky) Ooo.. look at that! (Turns head toward sky) Where? "Falls" off cliff.
LMAO!!
Producers opinion: Its like "March of the Penguins" in Riverdale.
lolz
Of course its much funnier to watch than to read off some random blog. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home