Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Singaporean Exchange Program~~

Recently I have decided to host two Singaporean girls from the 29th of October until the 3rd of November. They were both my age, 14 that is. Names, Eve and Ming En. Eve was the more crazy one and Ming En is the quite one, but not for long. =) (she gets damn crazy when she talks about manga)



(from left): Me(i look stupid!! T.T), Eve, and Ming En

On Saturday we went to Times Square and I took them to Cozmo World Theme Park my sis and Jayson tagged along. I'm sure if you actually know me you can guess i did not sit any of the rides except for one (cause Eve force me to sit at least one ride). I felt so dizzy and wasted after that i din't even wanna move. O.O O.o o.O I din't really take many photo's from that day, I only have some really blur ones.


My sis and Ming En ( this is one of the clearer ones O.o)

Since everything else is too blur I won't bother uploading them on this post. Eve (not surprisingly) is a shopaholic so we ended up buying at least three pairs of clothes each. And then she made us MODEL the clothes when we got back home, and she had my sis take photos and pretend to be the paparazzi. =.=''


Me and Bubbles



Eve =)

Ming En =)


Me =.=''

Eve :)Eve again :)

On Sunday I took them to Pavilion, and Eve took the liberty to invite De Lon, Wen Han and Max. We watched High School Musical 3 and surprisingly it wasn't as bad as i thought i would be. =) After the movie I took them for Japanese Ice Cream. =) Jayson and Kung Zhet (my sis fren) joined us for a while but they went back very early. Sorry no pics from that day.

The next day, Eve and Ming En headed back to Singapore at about 9.00 a.m:

Ming En and De Lon


(from left): Wen Han, Eve, Max


Jayson and Ming En

(from left):Jayson, me, and Eve


Eve taking a photo of me taking a photo of her taking a photo of me. =)

Ming En taking a photo of me taking a photo of her taking a photo of me. =)

Eve :) Ming En :) Eve and Ming En looking blur O.o

There were more photos but they're with Eve and Ming En, will try to get them A.S.A.P!! Okay that's all now!! Know what? I damn miss them la... My house suddenly very quiet already without them singing like heck in the karaoke room... lolz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home