Monday, November 17, 2008

Holidays=====

Holidays have just started but i'm already feeling bored out of my skin. But i know I'll feel better when I wake up Monday morning and realize that it's 12 in the afternoon. =) I'll be pretty buzzy this holiday though... hmm... lets see...

22 Nov= I'm playing a piano a duet, "Lu Xiao Yu" (read in Chinese) with my sis, and a solo, "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing-Aerosmith" at my tuition teacher's wedding. Is it a good song choice? I hope so, dun wanna ruin people's wedding... =.=''

23-29 Nov= Going to Japan! Which makes me kinda sad and excited at the same time, since i'll be missing the Twilight premier! T.T forgive me Edward Cullen!! T.T

6 Dec= I'm performing a solo piano piece "Mazurka in A-Chopin", two duet pieces with my sis and singing a song "How To Save A Life-The Fray" for a charity concert. Isaac is my drummer and Kay Yi is my pianist when i sing, I hope the audience don't boo me off the stage! T.T God bless me!

9 Dec-13Dec= Going to Christmas Island. It doesn't sound like a place but it is. Go google it, it was discovered Captaim William Mynors
in the Royal Mary on the Christmas of 1643. =)

I would probably be doing my holiday homework just before school starts again next year. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home