Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Practice Session =.=

Yesterday, Me, Kay Yi, Isaac, Jayson and this random guy whose name i forgot went for a practice session for the Charity Concert thingy in the Guitar Art Gallery. Overall the song sounded pretty good. It would have sounded better if I could concentrate on singing and playing the bass at the same time, I'm so not multi-tasking. =.= I went off tune most of the time when i sung the chorus and sometimes played the wrong notes, but anyway, the song went something like this.


(kayyi=piano intro)

Verse 1:
Step one you say we need to talk he walks
you say sit down it's just a talk
he smiles politely back to you
you stare politely right on through

(Me=bass)
(Jayson=Guitar)
(Isaac=drums)

Some sort of window to your right
as he goes left and you stay right
between the lines of fear and blame
you begin to wonder why you came

Chorus:
Where did I go wrong I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
and I would have stayed up

with you all night
Had I known
How to save a Life

Interlude

(verse 2 and 3 and the choruses went on the same so i'm just going to skip that part)

Outro:
how to save a life
(Piano, guitar and bass fades)
(drums end!)

So that's how it goes. I think our first practice went pretty well, except for the fact that Jayson wouldn't shut up with the guitar and the distortion which made it really noisy. He was actually suppose to be there to teach me how to play the bass O.o he's not even taking part in the concert. Kay Yi went back home at around 4.30 and Isaac went for his guitar class at around 5.00. I left a little bit later.

During our practice session, I don't really remember what time it was, but then Jayson said something like, "Eh, can join your band?"

I didn't even think that we were considered to be a band. At first I thought he was joking so I was pretty sarcastic about it, but turns out he was kinda serious about that. O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home