Monday, November 17, 2008

T-45 days till school starts...

Mind my colorful language in this post =)

I was right, I did feel better when I woke up today and realize that it was 12 in the afternoon. =) But what really pissed me off today was at around 1.30, while I was listening to the new Metallica CD i bought I was interrupted by the sound of a bunch of shit annoying 11-year-olds screaming thier heads off. It was my youngest sister's bitchy/childish friends. They obviously only like her because they think she's rich (but we're not) and they are so God damned annoying and childish, I've seen more mature 4-year-olds. Instead if locking myself in my room and turning up the music so that i don't have to hear thier hi-pitched screams like I normally do, I decided to handle it like an adult for once, by doing what I normally do and totally ignore them, which was much harder than I expected.

Examples:

I was practicing the piano when some of the "children" came stood like beside the piano. I just ignored them and one of them kept pressing the higher c note, which made it really hard to concentrate. I first I ignored her until it got really annoying, so i gave her the, "stop whatever the f** your doing" look but she didn't get it and continue pressing the note. And some of them where laughing which their hi-pitched voices over nothing, so I tried to drown out the laughter by playing louder but they suddenly started yelling. Plus, that annoying kid kept pressing that c note which made me super pissed, so I just stopped playing and turned of the piano and slammed the cover on her fingers.

Later they decided to play hide and seek, a game at which any normal person who have abandoned at the age of 9. It was annoying but I just turned the volume up on the television and pretended that they weren't there. But it was still annoying cause they kept suspecting that someone was in my room and kept opening the door to check. My sis (the 2nd one not that one with the annoying friends) was the saddest case, she was in the toilet so she locked the door la, then those annoying "children" kept knocking and shouting at the door thinking it was one of their friends. =.= And then after that my sis wanted to go use the computer, and there was that annoying fat fella hiding under the computer table. =.=

So in the end we ignored them and i fell asleep on the couch. Honestly, my sister has friends that are as lame or lamer than her, mostly lamer. They are some of the most annoying and childish and f**ed up people you'll ever meet. All this swearing is totally not good for me, and i just broke myself of the swearing habit!! grrr... those people seriously piss me off whenever they come over, thank God I don't know them. =)

Now that I'm done talking about the cons of today, I'm gonna talk about the good stuff. =) hmm.... Tomorrow I'm going for a practice session for the charity concert thing I was talking about yesterday. It should be quite interesting I think since I'm going to learn how to play the bass guitar and try to master the song in less than 2 weeks time. God bless me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home