Last Day of School!
Well, I know I haven't actually blogged about the last day of school, so I'm going to blog about it now. =)
This year, we had a Christmas Celebration during the last day of school. Nothing much happened after that. Then after break time, the Japanese students came! =) They didn't speak much English but they were very nice. Winnie went up to 1 of them and was like, "Konichiwa, watashiwa Winnie-des." Lolz. Translated it means: "Hi! My name is Winnie!"
After school, I went to KLCC. We watched Madagascar 2, and Me, my sis, Sam, Ashley, Jason, and Xin Yuan went to watch Tropic Thunder. Madagascar was so cute!!! It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. And there was some parts where the Hippo, Gloria and this random guy were being kinda horny. O.o
The beginning of Tropic Thunder was kinda fake and stupid, but it got better toward the end. But honestly I would have rather bought the CD to watch. O.o
Everyone else went back kinda early. Me, my sis, Sam and Winnie went back only at about 7.30 or something. =) Sam and Winnie went to my place after that. We sang a little bit of karaoke and play darts, which Sam was surprisingly good at. =)
And thus ends my last day of school. =)
Oh, one more thing. Once again, K emerged victorious in the post examination activities. =)
dated: 13.11.08
I didn't take a lot of pictures that day though =.=
Tributes =)
Mdm Anne>> Thanks for being our homeroom teacher, even though you didn't want to be in earlier... =.= You're a great homeroom teacher and we totally love you!! =)
Mdm Grace>> You totally rock! I'm kinda sad that you're leaving school though... I hope that get that job teaching at Taylor's =)
Mdm Loges>> Thanks for being a kick ass BM teacher! My BM really improved since you stared teaching me.=) THANKS!!
and Dylan, you a pain in the butt but I'm still gonna miss you! =)
Tributes =)
Mdm Anne>> Thanks for being our homeroom teacher, even though you didn't want to be in earlier... =.= You're a great homeroom teacher and we totally love you!! =)
Mdm Grace>> You totally rock! I'm kinda sad that you're leaving school though... I hope that get that job teaching at Taylor's =)
Mdm Loges>> Thanks for being a kick ass BM teacher! My BM really improved since you stared teaching me.=) THANKS!!
and Dylan, you a pain in the butt but I'm still gonna miss you! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home