Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog revived!!

Okay, I'm finally gonna blog about my japan trip! Hallelujah!

Day 1.

25 November 2008
Tuesday
Raining

We took a night flight from KLIA and ended up in Tokyo, Japan the next morning. As usual the food on the plane was absolutely terrible. The worst part was they woke me up at 4.45am just for breakfast.
After claiming out luggages we met our tour guide, Elizabeth. Later that day we went to Disney Sea. This is the entrance. This is a picture I took when I was at the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride. The tour guide said this was a nice ride, but i didn't see what was so good about it. After that it started to rain. So we went to the Mermaid Lagoon which was indoors and heated. Thank God. Did I mention that it's super cold there? The Mermaid Lagoon


When the rain stopped a little, we went to the Akrabah, the Alladin place. This is the entrance. It was still raining so everyone was holding umbrellas.
Me and my sis on the merry go round, childish i know. My mum on the ride.

After a day at Disney Sea, we went to the hotel.



This is the ticket from Disney Sea.

The hotel room. It's tiny.



Me and my sis camwhoring.

Later that night, we went for Ramen noodles for dinner.


Japanese food is so freaking good!!

END DAY 1

I will be blogging about Day 2 tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home