FCUK!!!
I wanted to post this yesterday but my internet got cacat halfway
Okay, here's the thing.
Today we woke up super early to go for prayers and hen we came back home at around lunch time.
My mum wanted to take my relatives to Star Walk Cafe for lunch but me and my sis (Yenn) decided to say back and have pizza. When we reach home, I ordered the pizza and then the conversation went something like this:
LY: Eh, go and play Enchanted Arm (xbox game) la, very long never play already.
Me: Okay, you go turn on the xbox first.
(Li-Yenn goes to games room and I follow her a little bit later)
In games room.
Me: Turn on the xbox already?
LY: Not yet worr...
(I move to turn on the xbox and then...)
Me: Eh? where's the xbox?
(Li-Yenn comes next to me)
LY: Dunno worr...
At first I thought that my mum and just screwing with me so I went and call her.
phone call.
Mum: Hello?
Me: Where's the xbox?
Mum: In the karaoke room la.
Me: It's not there. Did you hid the xbox or something cause I cant find it.
Mum: WHAT?
(Okay so then I realized that my xbox really was missing, so I went back into the games/karaoke room and I open the drawer and all my xbox games also not there!)
Me: The xbox games also not here.
Mum: WHAT?
Me: yala.
At this point I was really considering the fact that my xbox was stolen or something, I wanted to shout "F***" but my mum was on the phone so I just kept quiet.
Mum: I come home only see la.
hangs up.
Me: "FFFFF********KKKK!!!!!!!!!!"
And my sis was going like, "WTF? WTH? F***"
After we finish eating the pizza, my mum came home with all my relatives and we all went into my karaoke/games room, my mum was as shocked as we was when she saw my xbox was really missing. My familiy members sat at the dining room and laid out some possible suspects. We had a couple of suspects but since one of them stole my xbox I won't bother to put it down. =)
Meanwhile, me and my sis were looking at the cctv footage to see who might have stolen my xbox. We started with the time we were at Pangkor Island, nothing. then we checked from the last time I played my xbox which was one week ago, still nothing.
Then my mum came up and re-checked the footage from the last time I played the xbox. Me and my sis was sitting with her when suddenly she was like, "Whoose that man?"
I looked closer and I saw a man dressed in a black shirt, camoflauge pants and a black hat, possibly chinese, walking around on the upstairs floor. We only had one camera in the upstairs floor which only covered the view from the guest room, my youngest sister's room, the stairs and the master bedroom so we didn't see how the person got in or how he stole my xbox.
the footage went something like this:
The man suddenly appeares in camera view at 4.03 on the 16th of December. He goes into the guest room first then he comes out since there's no one there and the room is empty. Then he thinks went down the stairs, but we had a roller stutter which sepeartes the downstairs and upstairs so he stayed upstairs. He then went into my youngest sister's room. He didn't peek, he acutally went inside but he came out, maybe cause he didn't want to wake her, even though there was a laptop inside. He then tried to open the master bedroom but the door was locked, then he dissapered out of camera view.
Me and my sis were like, "OMG!!" then my sis went downstairs and told everyone. My mum replayed the scene for all my family members and then my father came home from work. My mum replayed the scene for my father to see. While everyone was in the room, me and my cousin went aroung upstairs to see how did the person manage to get into the house and how he manage to go downstairs. We looked around and found some dusty fingerprints. I drew a part of my house to show you where exactly we found them. It's not very clear now, but me and my sis are going to make a reenactment video and post it on our blogs, so it'll be clearer then.
Okay. So we think that the thief/thieves came in from those windows and then decided to look around, when they couldn't find anything, they went down through my living room, since my living room has an open ceiling, and left the finger prints on the ledge. They took my xbox and went back the same way they came in. There was also other events that happen before they broke in, and it might have wen't some thing like this.flashback!
Date: 16/12
Time: 1-4.50am
Me and my sisters were watching the television upstairs when suddenly Bubbles (my dog) was barking like crazy at the windows, I went to check out what was she barking about but there was nothing, So then I just clamed her down and the kept quiet, so we thought it was just a cat. But then she kept barking every now and then, I kept checking but there was nothing there, and after a while, we just ignored her but she was still restless. My sisters went to sleep at around 2 in the morning, but I stayed up until 3.30 before taking Bubbles into my room. I couldn't sleep so I watched Kung Fu Panda on my ipod when suddenly, Bubble got up and ran to the door at about 4, she didn't bark or anything, she just stared at the door. So I thought it was nothing and went to sleep.
Next thing you know, one week later my xbox is missing and a few new rules are established.
1. Bubbles is not allowed to sleep in my room anymore, insteed she has to take care of the upstairs floor. T.T
2. All windows must me locked at all times.
3. All doors must be locked before sleeping
4. If the alarm sounds at night or if Bubble's start barking, we must call our parents before comming out of the room.
Other than that, my father is also having 5 more cctv camera's installed in the house and my mum is getting more and more paranoid.
Well, at least no one is hurt, it already a miracale that the thief/thieves didn't hurt my sister or anything. O.o Gotta be more careful next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home