Saturday, January 10, 2009

First week of school.

Okay, I know my blog is dead, but I'm here to revive it again. But trust me, it WILL be dead again very (VERY) soon.

Okay, I'm gonna talk about the new guy and gal first. There's this new guy in our class, Adam, who is replacing Dylan, since he left for Australia and all. And the new girl(sorry, I forgot her name =.=) is replacing Derek, cause he went to this international school.

Okay, I think that's all for the students. I know, short right?

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, the teachers. Our homeroom teacher (sadly) is Mdm Faridah. I can't believe we were unlucky enough to get her as our homeroom teacher, after 2 years of good homeroom teachers, we eventually get Mdm Faridah Chang.

The other teacher disaster is Mdm Shirley. I was unfortunate enough to get Mdm Shirley as my english teacher, again. Isn't is bad enought that I got her during my form 1 year, I mean she practicaly scared me for life for crying out loud. O.o

Another disaster is my arts teacher, who just so happens to be Mdm Dev, again!!!
!!!
We've got her for 3 years in the row but I'm sure she doesn't know half of us exist. I can't believe we got her for three years already, its bull****.

Now that I've talked about my teacher disasters, I'm gonn talk about the good teachers we got. Like for example our computer teacher, Mdm Shamini. She's a new teacher and she's only 23. She's really cool and lets us use the internet if we have all finished with our assignments. Other than that, we also got Mdm Rosdiana as our Science teacher, again! Which is good, not bad. Also, we got Mdm Kumari for our Moral teacher, she's an angel! Here's a list of our other teachers.

Maths- Mdm Mano
Sejarah- Mdm Renuga (she talks fast. O.o)
Geography- Mdm Shabnam
Civiks- Mdm Faridah (haizz.... bad enought I got her for homeroom)

Okay... I think thats it then! See ya around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home