Revived... again...
Date: 4 Feb 2009
Day: Tuesday
Time: 10.41p.m
Song I'm listening to: Give's You Hell- All American-Rejects
Day: Tuesday
Time: 10.41p.m
Song I'm listening to: Give's You Hell- All American-Rejects
Okay, so i've got nothing to do so I'm gonna blog!!!
YAY!!
On second thought, no yay, when I blog I usually means I've nothing else better to do. Lolz.
So, I guess this is the part where I fill you in on my life..
Hmm...
Okay, I'll start with telling you guys that Mdm Anne is my English teacher!!!!! I know that's old news but I havn't talked about it on my blog yet so I guess i'll talk about it now, huh? Lolz.
Anyway, I went for a badminton competition today, and don't be shocked that I didn't tell you guys about it or anything cause I also didn't know about it until I went to school this morning.
Lolz!
Seriously, I thought it was tomorrow cause Balan said that the boys had competition today and girls tomorrow. But apparently it change to the same day, and he didn't tell me. Idiot Balan.
Anyway, I went to school this morning, and I saw Yen Jin and Mei Jin in PE attire. And then...
LV: Got competition today arr?
MJ: Ya! Where's you're racket?
LV:Hah?! got competition today?!! I thought tomorrow!!!
Lolz, that's seriously what happened.
Thank God that I had games today, so I changed into my PE shirt and Mei Jin lent me her racket.
But apparently, my match is tomorrow so it didn't really matter if I went or not. Lolz.
That's the good news, the bad news is my opponent tomorrow is a JinJang player, so I think I might as well menyerah kalah while I'm ahead. lolz.
The other bad news is, Yen Jin and Mei Jin lost to a Chung Hwa private school pair. I don't blame them, the pair we're really, really good.
Still, they put up a good fight.
Good job guys!!
In another unrelated story: Farida Chang is on my case!
In case you don't understand, when I say that, it means she has something against me. Just because that 1 time I didn't put my name on my phone, she thinks I'm like a huge rule breaker or something.
Anyway, during Civics class today I turned around to borrow Shanice's Civics text book cause me and Arati don't have one. And suddenly Farida was like:
FC: Li-Vern! Why are you facing behind, turn around! I don't know what's wrong with you. First you come to school with no name on you're phone TWICE... blah-blah-blah
AHEM!!! Need I remind you I only did that once! She said it like I commited a federal crime or something, whats her problem?!
And then half was through the class, she was like:
FC: I notice that some of you don't have a Civics text book if you don't get one by next week I will make you stand outside of the class... blah-blah-blah
oh PLEASE! She told me that last week! Hypocrite. Lolz.
YAY!!
On second thought, no yay, when I blog I usually means I've nothing else better to do. Lolz.
So, I guess this is the part where I fill you in on my life..
Hmm...
Okay, I'll start with telling you guys that Mdm Anne is my English teacher!!!!! I know that's old news but I havn't talked about it on my blog yet so I guess i'll talk about it now, huh? Lolz.
Anyway, I went for a badminton competition today, and don't be shocked that I didn't tell you guys about it or anything cause I also didn't know about it until I went to school this morning.
Lolz!
Seriously, I thought it was tomorrow cause Balan said that the boys had competition today and girls tomorrow. But apparently it change to the same day, and he didn't tell me. Idiot Balan.
Anyway, I went to school this morning, and I saw Yen Jin and Mei Jin in PE attire. And then...
LV: Got competition today arr?
MJ: Ya! Where's you're racket?
LV:Hah?! got competition today?!! I thought tomorrow!!!
Lolz, that's seriously what happened.
Thank God that I had games today, so I changed into my PE shirt and Mei Jin lent me her racket.
But apparently, my match is tomorrow so it didn't really matter if I went or not. Lolz.
That's the good news, the bad news is my opponent tomorrow is a JinJang player, so I think I might as well menyerah kalah while I'm ahead. lolz.
The other bad news is, Yen Jin and Mei Jin lost to a Chung Hwa private school pair. I don't blame them, the pair we're really, really good.
Still, they put up a good fight.
Good job guys!!
In another unrelated story: Farida Chang is on my case!
In case you don't understand, when I say that, it means she has something against me. Just because that 1 time I didn't put my name on my phone, she thinks I'm like a huge rule breaker or something.
Anyway, during Civics class today I turned around to borrow Shanice's Civics text book cause me and Arati don't have one. And suddenly Farida was like:
FC: Li-Vern! Why are you facing behind, turn around! I don't know what's wrong with you. First you come to school with no name on you're phone TWICE... blah-blah-blah
AHEM!!! Need I remind you I only did that once! She said it like I commited a federal crime or something, whats her problem?!
And then half was through the class, she was like:
FC: I notice that some of you don't have a Civics text book if you don't get one by next week I will make you stand outside of the class... blah-blah-blah
oh PLEASE! She told me that last week! Hypocrite. Lolz.
OVER AND OUT

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home