Saturday, November 21, 2009

like.....what?

Wow

Suddenly have this urge to blog...

Must be because i was reading all your blogs.

But the only reason why i was reading blogs cause I couldn't get the info i need from facebook. And sadly, I still didn't get the info I need from blogs. Cause it seems that no one in Wesley has blogged about the post exam results. O.o The only real info i got is from reading Kay Yi's blog. Congrats to all the power point and the creative model building people!!!

And that's it.

Why hasn't anyone blogged about the results?? O.o

Anyway, it's 10.10 pm here in England, and it's probably 6.10 am back home in Malaysia. This is my last night here in the U.K. I'm gonna miss it! Here's a list of things i discovered about the UK during my stay here:

1. They love to swear
2. They have small houses. (cause of the heating thing during the winter cause the cost of heating is super expensive.)
3. They have large servings. (i can barely finish a plate of spaghetti even if I share it with my sis.)
4. Advertisements here have no meaning. (Well, some of them do)
5. Practically 90% of the public television is under BBC
6. Very tourist friendly
7. Roundabouts are everywhere here
8. Hot guys are everywhere
9. Cinemas here has free seating
10. And the cinema is not very good. It's much better back home
11. They don't sensor the F word on tv
12. Porn magazines are everywhere
13. They love limousines
14. Bookstores are huge!
15. Books here are super cheap.
16. The underground in London takes you everywhere
17. They love to feed birds.
18. Chinese food here is awesome.
19. Sausages are even better
20. There are over 60 different universities.
21. They love bringing they're dogs everywhere.
22. 1 pound is about 6 ringgit.
23. The queen has very big houses called "palaces" =D

I'm sure there are other things too, but I can't remember at the moment. =)

Well, I did lotsa things during my stay in this very beautiful country, but it's too much to talk about. And i'm too lazy. Maybe i'll blog about it some other day. But don't count on it. haha

But i will tell you people about what happened today. We didn't do much. But since New Moon premiers today(20th of November) here, I thought that I would take the opportunity to watch it before all you people at home get to. Evil laugh time!

*ahem*

teehee

Don't worry! I'll still catch it with you guys at home again. Cause I just can't stop looking at Taylor Launtner. Haha. But i'm not going to tell you guys what happens or all the juicy bits and stuff cause then whats the fun in that? All I can tell you is that I only rate it a 3 over 5. But it was much better compared to Twilight.

So, please don't hate me and I miss you guys!

Signing off now.

Bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home