My dirty little secret
Does any of you remember Pokemon?
=)
Of course you do.
It's like the Ben 10 of our childhood.
=)
Anyway, so moving on. Back in the day, we didn't have the convenience of the Omitrix. So we have the Pokeball!! Which one uses to capture Pokemon!!!

And it can conveniently shrink into a small little Pokeball which looks something like this

And back in those days we had to catch our own Pokemon (well, except for you first Pokemon, that the Professor of town *insert your town name here* will give you), not like a certain 10-year-old boy who already has ten aliens give to him.
As a young kid, I used to think that Pikachu was the most awesome Pokemon there was. Well I was mistaken, I now see the error of my ways and finally realise that the most awesome Pokemon in the world is..... Psyduck

And it's cute too! Teehee!!
So I guess you're all wondering why I'm blogging about Pokemon today.
"I thought that was because you we're retarded!"
I heard that Gwen!!
Okay, I'll admit that it is partially because I'm retarded. But it's also because for the past few days I've been watching Pokemon on Youtube!! Yay!!! I'm reliving my childhood!
Well, it all started out with my sister. Then she got me hooked on it too. And now we're Pokemon Junkies!!! Go Pokemon!!

Oh goodness, He's doing the KAWAII pose! O.o
Now for my favorite character(s) in the show.
"I thought that was Psyduck!!"
Shut up Gwen!! Stop interrupting my post!!
*ahem*
It's Jessie and James!! aka Team Rocket!

They're such losers!
I like them so much!!!
=)
But they only have two Pokemon, which are both equally suckish. And they're "evil scemes" never work. And they follow Ash, Misty and Bronk everywhere
Well, all that dosen't matter cause they have an awesome theme song!!
"To protect the world form devistation!
To unite the people within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket! Blasting off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
=)
=)
=)
=)
Hehe!!
I love that!!
Granted it's not really a theme song but it's a theme something! And it rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Okay now it's time to end my post!! =) So, as Team Rocket would say:
"We're blasting off again!!!"
Teehee!!

1 Comments:
OMGSH!! Team Rocket song *screams her head out* Brings back so many memories man! :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home