Thursday, November 26, 2009

YAWN.....

It's currently 3 in the afternoon and believe it or not, I just woke up from bed.

Ever since I came back from UK, my days have been divided into two sections, afternoon and night.

I mean, the average time I go to sleep at night is about 5 or 6 in the morning.

Normally, I watch Pokemon with my sis then we both go to sleep at around that time. But yesterday, for some strange reason, my sis went to sleep right after we came back from Pavilion. (we went to watch a Christmas Carol but that's not what this post is about)

So yesterday night/morning. I spent a whole 2 hours arranging the books and CD's on my shelf to the way I like it. At first I thought I would go for height, but then all my authors were mixed up. So then I went by author. Which made it much easier for me to find my books. But then it's kinda messy. So I feel a little bit bad about it. Why don't they just set a standard height for all books? Then my room will look so much better. =)

This is probably what my time table might look like today.

Afternoon: *Arrange books in study room
*Play House of Dead in wii
Night:*Watch 2012
Morning/Night: *Try to arrange books by alphabetical order or genre.

One last note before I end this post:
Siao Gang people!! Wanna go and watch New Moon tomorrow??? Call me or Hui Ling ookkkkaaaayyy??? Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home