Thursday, December 3, 2009

Soo.... what'cha doing?

Yawn...

so anyway, I'm not watching pokemon anymore. T.T but that's only cause it's still loading. haha.  

Right now, I'm currently waiting on my download and waiting for pokemon and that episode on David Letterman which Adam Lambert performed 'Wataya Want From Me' on the show to load.

Speaking of Adam Lambert, did any of you get his debut CD. It's called "For Your Entertainment."


Well, it doesn't really matter cause I got it! haha

As much as I would like to say, "OMG! It rocks my socks!" it doesn't. Half the songs in his album are just slightly better versions of Lady Gaga. Digital and fake. Which kinda pisses me off since he has so much talent and his just wasting it on Lady Gaga shit.

But I like the songs that aren't fake. Which consists of maybe 6 songs out of the 14. The only song on his album that I would listen to over and over again is Time For Miracles, which rocks my socks! =)

Speaking of which, 2012 is awesome!!! =) But i don't believe in that 2012 business. I think it's kinda dumb. I mean thousands of people over the course of history has been predicting the end of the world since we could start to talk and none of them have been right. 

For example, on the 1st of January 1000, Christian all over England predicted the end of the world and forced Pagan sinners to repent of their wicked ways before the rapture before the end of days, and when the 2nd of January came, the people laughed it off.

John of Toledo predicted the end of the world to happen on 1186 because of planet alignments.

Ellen White claimed that angels told her the end of the world would come at around 1856

Then, in 1914 the WTS (watchtower society) predicted that the end of the world would come, and when it didn't they said that they were wrong, it wasn't the end of the world, it was the year that Jesus came to earth and watched over us "invisibly" O.o then they set the date to 1915, then 1918, then 1920, then 1925, then 1941, then 1975, and finally 1994. Then I think they stopped trying. Haha

Don't worry, I'm not some psycho maniac that researches the end of the world during my free time. I just did it today to make my post interesting. =)

By the way, this is all from a site. =) this one to be exact: http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

Oh yeah, I was watching that Adam Lambert thingy on David Letterman and he looks really good. Adam Lambert I mean, not David Lettermen. Letterman is so old. lolz.

go check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Q3RFx6cKU =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home