Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Edward Cullen dream?

So last night, I had this really weird Edward Cullen dream...

Anyway, it starts out as any normal EC dream. Like you know totally dreamy and I wish this would never end stuff?

Before I go any further with this, I wish to remind you people that I'm not talking about Rob Patt okay? Cause I have my own EC that inhabits my dreams and he's way, way hotter than Rob Patt and Taylor L combined. Yes, be afraid, be very afraid.

So anyway, we were on this building, and then this random guy starts shooting people. O.o o.O

Then EC went to fight the fella lah, then out of no where the building caught on fire. Don't ask me how, I just know it did. Then, EC rushed me out of the building and then I told him to get the rest of the people out of the building, but he wanted to get out first. So we continued arguing until we got into some random car and drove away from the burning building. After another few minutes of arguing, we finally head back to save the people!

But when we got there the fire brigade was there and they already put out the fire and saved the people. O.o

Then I woke up.

Weird....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home