Tuesday, December 8, 2009

it rocks my socks!!

Okay, in my previous post, I was talking about how Adam Lambert's album so did not rock my socks as much as I would have liked it to be rocked.

But Kris Allen's album totally rocks my socks!!!


Okay, maybe it's not Green Day 21st Century Breakdown perfect, but it's one of the best American Idol albums that I have. haha. The worst is without a doubt David Archuleta's album. hahahahahahaha. Don't hate me Archie fans, it's the truth.

Anyway, back to Kris's album. It's his self titled debut album. Basically it's kinda James Morrison, meets the Script, meets Kris Allen's husky voice. =) which is totally my kind of songs. =)

But no doubt the coolest song in his album is "Heartless." In my opinion he made it better. haha.

But the best is "is it over" Which is kinda like old RMB like that. Which is one of my favorite genre. =)

On a side note, I really should stop saying "rocks my socks". hahahaha. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home