Punctuality.
Do you notice how people who have a higher ranking or are famous tend to forget the meaning of punctuality?
Like for example, yesterday, my sister wanted to go and see Jay Chou in Pavilion cause he was promoting his new movie. You know, the Treasure Hunter show? okay maybe you don't.
So I went to Pavilion too. I had half a mind not to but Hui Ling was there so I decided to go. Anyway, he was suppose to show up at 7 and it was still about 5 something like that, so me, Hui Ling and Hui Anne went to Times for a while. After killing another few minutes, it was already close to 6 so we headed back to the main entrance, staircase area to wait for him.
Not that I'm a huge Jay Chou fan or anything, but we were going to get a glimpse of him just for the heck of it and we could sit on the staircase. =)
So we sat on the staircase and talked, but when that got boring we played games on our hand phones. Hui Ling sent me this really stupid Twilight The Movie fan game. It's hilarious.
Its like a trivia game and they ask you stupid hard question from the movie, like:
Which of these items can be seen in Bella's room?
What is the name of the costume designer of Twilight?
and many many more stupid questions.
Anyway, back to Jay Chou.
So we waited, and waited, and then finally he shows up, at 8.15 P.M. I had this urge to slap him in the face and say something, "Can you tell me what time it is?" or something like that.
Why is it that some people think that they can get away with anything just cause they're famous? Or maybe cause they're rich?
Not only that, I think one of the largest hypocrites in this world are principles(or headmasters). They come to assembly and talk to us about punctuality. Give us detention when we don't go to classes on time. But then, there are those days when they make you stand in the hot sun (or in a hall, where ever you have your assembly) and wait and wait until they make their appearance. And they don't even apologies for it.
Will someone please send that principle to detention?
Well, I'm not saying that ALL principles are tardy and rude about it. But I can bet at maybe 90% of you people out there agree with what I'm saying here.
So famous people out there, read this message loud and clear.
WEAR A WATCH AND BE PUNCTUAL!
Cause seriously, some people just cross the line between fashionably late, and annoyingly late.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home