Avatar!
Avatar...
Hmmm...
What can I say?
Well, definitely, hands down the best movie of the decade.
And I'm really happy about that. Cause finally we have something that can define the 00's before we hit 2010.
And here I slightly afraid that the future generations would relate us with Lady Gaga.
Anyway, back to:
Well, it's kinda like Pocahontas.
In an awesome, out of this world animation kind of way.
It's about these blue people trying to save they're home planet from us selfish meanie people.
And thats basically the whole jist of it. But it's a good jist! =)
The only part I didn't like about the movie is the people who were sitting behind me. They kept laughing at things that weren't suppose to be funny and the worst part was they kept kicking my chair. And I hate it when people do that. And then when I couldn't take it and more, I turn around and told then:
You kick my chair one more time I swear I'm gonna cut your friggin' dick off!
haha
I felt pretty good about myself.
Normally I don't approve of violence. But if I had a knife with me, I think I would have done it.
=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home